The programme team consists of 14 staff members covering different aspects of the CCS chain and also covering the administrational and operational needs of the company.
The General Manager, John Gale, is responsible for operating the Programme, and managing the research programme fund to meet member's needs and requirements. The programme team is organised into 5 teams, which are:
To contact any of these staff members, please put their name in the subject line and email to
- Business Support Team; which provides administrative and non-technical support to the General Manager, and also manages the day-to-day running of the company and related administration. The business support team also organise the networks and events of the Programme. Staff members are: Tricia Watkins, Sian Twinning and Laura Davis.
- Communications & Dissemination Team; which provides support to the programme team in organisation of networks and meeting, maintenance of of the company website, and production of all technical reports. Staff members are: Toby Aiken and Becky Kemp.
- Geological Storage Team; which undertake activities relating to the geological storage of CO2, perform technical evaluations, and manage some of the geological storage networks. Staff members are: Ludmilla Basava-Reddi and Samantha Neades.
- Capture & Integrated Systems Team; which undertake technical activities related to the capture of CO2 and technical evaluations and manage the capture networks. Staff members are: Stanley Santos, John Davison, Prachi Singh and Jasmin Kemper.
- Regulatory Support Team; which also manage the technical studies and some of the geological storage networks, but also coordinate the programmes activities relating to technical implementation. Staff members are: Tim Dixon, Ameena Camps and Samantha Neades.