The GHGT conference series has established itself as the principal international conference on greenhouse mitigation technologies.
Formed in 1997, the Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT) conference series followed the merger of the earlier series of ICCDR and the Greenhouse Gas: Mitigation Options conference.
The GHGT conferences are held every two years in IEAGHG's member countries and have become a focal point for international research on CO2 capture and storage. The conference series rotates between North America, Europe and Asia.
This conference will be held in Melbourne, Australia
Past conferences with further details (where available) are listed below.
- GHGT-13 Lausanne, Switzerland, 2016 (Page to be updated within due course)
- GHGT-12 Austin, TX, USA, 2014
- GHGT-11 Kyoto, Japan, 2012
- GHGT-10 Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2010
- GHGT-9, Washington DC, USA, 2008
- GHGT-8, Trondheim, Norway, 2006
- GHGT-7, Vancouver, Canada, 2004 - contact IEAGHG.
- GHGT-6, Kyoto, Japan, 2002.
- GHGT-5, Cairns, Australia, 2000.
- GHGT-4, Interlaken, Switzerland 1998.